Because Europeans are increasingly looking to spend time with their families or friends. Because the coach is a modern and flexible form of transport with all the advantages of the car in terms of speed and liberty. Because those who love to travel by road want to adopt a different lifestyle today, one that respects the environment as well as their budget. Because travelling by coach is about combining all the benefits of car-pooling with comfort, safety and access to a professional service.
For this reason, SNCF has created iDBUS, a long-distance coach service that links the major European cities. With its latest generation regular lines, iDBUS aims to become the leading European provider of long-distance coach travel. On board passengers will find comfort and accessibility, attention and information. With one main point of focus: to reinvent the passenger experience beyond merely providing client satisfaction. An inherently sustainable solution that enables iDBUS to meet a wide range of passenger needs:
- iDBUS promotes mobility and simplifies journeys.
- iDBUS creates a social link between passengers from different parts of Europe.
- iDBUS provides safety for its passengers by providing them with the most advanced facilities.
- iDBUS offers a reliable, transparent and professional service.
- iDBUS invents the ‘captain’, the key point of contact for passengers and the guarantee of a high-quality journey.
- iDBUS is up to date with the times with more room per passenger, WiFi, electrical outlets and geolocation in real time.
- iDBUS, the first fleet to be 100% equipped for people with reduced mobility so that all passengers’ needs are met.
- iDBUS has chosen a balanced service, not the lowest price, nor the highest, but a new approach to coach travel.
Travel in good company with iDBUS!
UNDERSTANDING iDBUS IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE
- 48 seats per iDBUS
- 50 qualified drivers
- 400 hours of training per driver
- Euro5 norm for all the coaches