The time to board your bus is approaching? Prepare your ticket and your identity card. The steward and your captain will look after the rest.
What is the procedure for boarding your iDBUS? It’s simple:
- We recommend that you turn up no later than 30 minutes before your iDBUS is due to depart.
- Your captain and iDBUS steward will help you put your luggage in the hold.
- Before boarding, your captain will check your ticket, your identity card and your visa if required in order to avoid any unpleasant surprises during your journey.
- You can then take your reserved seat. Your seat number is indicated on your ticket. No need to rush, your seat is reserved exclusively for you.
- A question? Your captain and, in stations with this service, your steward are there to help and inform you.